Join a small group of vibrant women for a 5 week online retreat to midwife the birth of a new way.
The world needs your wild true essence more than ever right now. Your soul has been waiting for this moment - to midwife this birth of a new way with new vision.
Join us on a sacred inner journey together as we:
- embrace this opportunity for deep soul growth develop new capacities for intuition and inner coherence listen deeply to each other and the wild places within
- allow time and space to nourish ourselves at the wellspring of imagination
- experience the essence of a Celtic land and seascape through the power of West Cornwall
- tune in to energies of Mother Earth and access creative source by connecting to ancient stories and wild wisdom
- and become a sacred vessel for our soulful and heartful presence in the world
Led by 2 women on 2 peninsulas on either side of the Atlantic, Claire Lucas and Megan Chaskey will facilitate this virtual retreat with an intimate group of no more than 10 women, creating community beyond the limits of this time.
Lifelong friends who met in Cornwall, Megan and Claire bring their resonance and vision together to create a safe and inspiring process of self-transformation and shared deep feminine wisdom.
(Full Bio's are at the base of this page)
We will meet together for 5 online gathering sessions (held on Zoom Time: 11am PST, 2pm EST and 7pm BST)
Dates: To be confirmed, but likely to begin Spring 2021
- Meditations and guided visualisations set in the wilds of Cornwall
- Touching into the power of the breath for strength, courage and joy
- Seed syllable, song and sound work
- Inner journey journaling activities
- Creation of sacred artwork/story/song
Full price £625. Early bird price £500.....payment will be through paypal & possible as soon as the dates are released. Payment in 3 instalments is also possible.
Please use the contact page if you would like to register your interest or have any questions about the course.
We are looking forward so much to this journey with you
Claire Lucas Bio
Living and working in the far West of Cornwall, UK
Certified Teacher, Neuro Linguistic Programming & Emotional Intelligence life coach, & Virtues Project facilitator
Heartful coordinator and facilitator of Sacred Women’s cCircles & Perimenopause Support groups, enthusiastic Community Art tutor & Arts for Health facilitator, artist, poet, mother and (recently) grandmother, tree-planter, cake baker, fire maker.
Lover of rocks and ocean, wild water swimmer, frequenter of sacred Cornish stone circles and wells and ley lines, ardent celebrator of nature, of beauty and of synchronicity, enjoyer of simple pleasures.
Megan Chaskey Bio
Living in Sag Harbor amidst the oak and beech woods and estuaries of the East End of Long Island, New York
Certified in Naam Yoga Therapies, Shakti Naam Yoga, the Harmonyum Healing system, and Universal Kabbalah among other healing arts and modalities.
Poet, musician, sacred music creator, song carrier, educator, Holistic Life coach, practitioner in Harmonyum Healing, Medicinal Aromatherapy and Eden Energy Medicine, mother, grandmother, creator of four Sacred Music albums, including Naam Radiance and Light of Naam, author of Birdsong Under the Wisdom Tree, Collected Poems, A Book of Hours in the Life of a Poet.
Lover of the beauty of the natural world, the Divine Architect of the Universe, the Sacred Sound Current or Naam, Mother Earth, our breath, the spirit in all, being creative, singing together, resonance, dreamtime, the imagination and deep communion and friendship.